Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2021/2022 is all we will be discussing here, you will see how to apply for Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship.
If you happen to be a University or College Student who has been striving to meet up with your tuition and other financial demands and you have tried other scholarships but you seem ineligible, then don’t give up yet, there are still other scholarships you might want to try and the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship 2020 is one of them.
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship offers help to enable students to pursue their profession and academic career without having to deal with the Cost of Attendance or paying school loans after finishing their studies.
Scholarships are known to make life easier for students, they help students graduate with little or no debts to pay. Most scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, some are based on the financial need of the students, some depends on the cost of attendance of the school the student has chosen while others are based on community services.
Either way you might want to give this one your best shot.
In this article, you will learn more about what the scholarship entails and how to apply.
Practically speaking, the purpose of this Jackie Robinson Scholarship Program is to deal with the monetary demands of minority college students and also give comprehensive mentoring services via its 42 strategies for a thriving curriculum.
- 1 About Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2021
- 2 Is Jackie Robinson Foundation real?
- 3 What is Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship?
- 4 How much does the Jackie Robinson Scholarship worth?
- 5 Requirements for Jackie Robinson Scholarship
- 6 Jackie Robinson Scholarship Host Nationality
- 7 HOW TO APPLY FOR JACKIE ROBINSON SCHOLARSHIP
- 8 WHEN IS THE JACKIE ROBINSON SCHOLARSHIP DUE?
About Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2021
The Jackie Robinson Foundation realizes that there is an occurrence of monetary needs. The sum of scholarship awards spread differs each year but on normal, 60 awards up to $30,000/four years will be granted.
Is Jackie Robinson Foundation real?
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship Foundation is real. It is a lifetime chance that you should not allow slipping away from you.
Here you will find all the crucial information that you are required to know about this Jackie Scholarship comprising how you can apply and most importantly the deadline.
What is Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship?
The Jackie Robinson Foundation is a non-profit organization that was established by the wife of Jackie Robinson, a Fame Member of Baseball Rachel Robinson in 1973. Practically, the Foundation gives scholarships to higher education youths.
That aside, the foundation gives four-year college scholarships with an extensive set of skills and alternatives to disadvantaged students of color to guarantee their success in college and to improve their leadership potential.
Another thing is, Its hands-on, four-year program contains peer and professional mentoring, internship placement, comprehensive leadership training, international travel and community service alternatives, the conveyance of practical life skills, and numerous networking opportunities.
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship gives high school graduates an extraordinary enactment chance to make a degree in an accredited institution of high education.
It doesn’t end here, applicants are expected to be a minority student, United States citizen, involved in community service and indicate leadership ability and monetary requirement.
How much does the Jackie Robinson Scholarship worth?
Jackie Robinson Scholarship Foundation grant to minority High School students who maintain extraordinary leadership ability and require financial aid to go to an accredited college or university of their choice for a four-year course.
The Robinson Scholarship is worth $30,000.
Moreover, it is worth noting that this foundation accomplishes this via its Mentoring and Leadership Development Program.
Requirements for Jackie Robinson Scholarship
As a student, in order to be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, a candidate must:
- Be a graduating high school senior.
- Be intending to go to an accredited and authorized four-year institution in the US.
- Must indicate leadership potential.
- Must indicate devotion to community service.
- Must present an indication of financial need.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1000 combined on the mathematics and critical reading segments or a composite ACT score of 21.
- Not have a degree from a 2 or 4-year college when applying to the scholarship.
LEVEL/FIELD OF STUDY
This scholarship is open to high school students.
Jackie Robinson Scholarship Host Nationality
Jackie Robinson Foundation was established in 1973 and it is an American not-for-profit organization that is centered on carrying out the legacy of Jackie Robinson through heightened access to higher education for underserved populations.
For more than 40 years now, the Jackie Robinson Foundation has gone on with Robinson’s devotion to equal opportunity by fixing the accomplishment gap in degree.
The Jackie Robinson Scholarship is available to US citizens.
HOW TO APPLY FOR JACKIE ROBINSON SCHOLARSHIP
In order to be eligible, interested applicants are expected to apply online with the foundation. The application portal will be open for application submissions on November 1st.
And also, meet up with some other requirements for your application to be complete.
REQUIRED APPLICATION COMPONENTS
The components/elements of the Jackie Robinson Foundation application include:
- The Jackie Robinson Scholarship online application, which comprises four essay questions;
- A professional, hi-resolution digital photo (headshots only, in a JPEG format) – you may submit a high school senior graduation photo;
- One letter of recommendation (e.g. from a teacher, a mentor, a guidance counselor, an employer);
- SAT or ACT scores: If you have sat for the SAT or ACT more than once, please enter your best scores from each test. NOTE: JRF does not assess the writing scores as part of your examination.
Jackie Robinson Scholarship Required documents
What you will need:
Here are some of the required document in order to apply for this Jackie Robinson Scholarship online.
- You will need the Application Form
- Community Service is required
- You will be required an Essay
- Financial Need Analysis
- You will be expected to submit Recommendations Or References
- You will be expected to submit your Test Scores
In order to access additional information on the Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship 2019 and how to apply, all interested applicants are advised to click on the link below:
In case you have any issues or technical difficulty with this application form. Do reach out to – Infosnap, Inc.
- Toll-Free Support Line – (866) 986 1601 ext. 7095
- Direct Dial (not toll-free) – (301) 907 7095
- Email – customerservice-at-infosnap.com
WHEN IS THE JACKIE ROBINSON SCHOLARSHIP DUE?
Jackie Robinson Scholarship deadline is slated for February 1st, annually. Submission for the Jackie Robinson Scholarship 2020 application will commence by November and end by February 15, 2021.
Check out other Scholarships:
- Michigan Educational Credit Union
- UCF Financial Aid
- Barry University PA Program
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund
- Gates scholarship
- Law School Scholarships
- Scholarships for Women
- Medical School Scholarships
- UF Grad School Application
- College Grants for Women
- Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship
- Scholarship Essay Examples
- How to Write Scholarship Thank You Letter
- Mckay Scholarship
- Bright Futures Scholarship
- Fulbright Scholarship
- National Merit Scholarship
- Horatio Alger Scholarship
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery
- Are Scholarships Taxable
- Coalition Application
- Excelsior Scholarship
- Hope Scholarship
Get a Scholarship to study abroad Now! Fill this Form to Apply Today!